Diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to the female reproductive system. Consultations with a gynecologist
Symptoms and main conditions
The presence of symptoms such as itching, burning in the genital area, abnormal vaginal discharge, pain in the pelvic region or during urination, menstrual cycle irregularities, and similar issues may indicate a gynecological condition. In such cases, it is important to consult a gynecologist.
The most common gynecological problems are often associated with ovarian disorders, cervical erosion, uterine fibroids, or the presence of pelvic tumors. Modern gynecology effectively treats these conditions, especially when medical assistance is sought in a timely manner. Without proper treatment, serious complications can arise.
Gynecology also addresses issues related to contraception and family planning, menstrual cycle disorders, perimenopausal pathologies, and other related concerns.
What does a gynecologist do:
- Consults and provides medical advice to female patients
- Conducts gynecological examinations, including instrumental examinations, and breast examinations
- Prescribes and orders necessary laboratory tests
- Collects samples for smears and cultures
- Collects samples for cytological and histological examinations
- Diagnoses and treats gynecological conditions and diseases