She graduated from Riga Medical Institute, then finished residency in her specialty.
Consults and examines gastroenterological patients, prescribes treatment and monitors its effectiveness. She regularly participates in international and Latvian medical events as a lecturer, teaches young professionals, also, she is the author and co-author of many publications in cited journals, as well as in local medical and popular journals.
- Member of the Latvian Medical Association (LMA),
- Member of the Board of the Latvian Society of Gastroenterologists
- National representative from Latvia in UEG
- National representative from Latvia to ECCO
- Member of the Board of the Latvian Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Association (LGEA)